jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Srinivasan, Kavya" <Kavya.Sriniva...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: Recorded scripts are unable to perform login operation while playing in Jmeter.
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 14:26:33 GMT
Hi Vikash,

When you have recorded, you would have recorded with a session id.
If you see the script in editplus or see the requests from jmeter only, you can see this session
id hard coded somewhere.

Next time when you run the script it wouldn't login as this session is expired.

Here are the steps to resolve.

Record your script
Add a cookie manager to your script
Run the script and see results in tree listener to see if login is happening or not.

This is possible in jmeter 11 onwards.
If you are using jmeter 9 or below, then use a user defined variable to save the session id
and replace in your script across all places the hard coded session id witb this user defined
variable before you run the script each time.

Hope it helps.

Thanks and Regards,
Kavya Srinivasan

Sent from Samsung Mobile