jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: logging property in jtl log file
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 16:02:18 GMT
On 1 March 2016 at 15:48, Bhadauria, Tarun Kumar
<tarun.kumar.bhadauria@zalando.de> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I have been using "sample_variables" to print custom variables in jtl file.
> I would also like to print custom parameter using this approach.
> But specifying property as -
>
> -Jsample_variables=prop1,prop1
>
> does not log corresponding value in jtl file. And I see only null values in
> log file.
> Is there a way to log properties in jtl file

There is no inbuilt support for automatically logging property values,
and this is unlikely to be added.
Properties are global, so don't apply to individual samples or even to threads.

You can use a Java sampler or similar to store anything you want in the JTL file