jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Vikash kumar <vikashku...@tracesoftware.in>
Subject Re: Facing a critical doubt/issue is Jmeter
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 14:16:50 GMT
Hi All,

I've attached the 3 screen shots which shows that the users are getting the
same response from the server using the same user credentials. Instead of
throwing error it's showing the same response data to all the users. How is
this possible i literally believe this is a bug as my system allow one user
to login once at a time and the Jmeter is showing 3 same responses using
the same user credentials logged in simultaneously.

Regards,
Vikash