jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not ALL samples show up in Aggregate Report-
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2016 20:06:31 GMT
Hi
The question isnt quite clear.
if your test is still running , and you expect 120 samples for the third
step , then its quite possible that some requests have "hung" - if so then
there is an issue.
If you put a timeout on your samples , does the test complete(All 120
samples) with errors ? Do you see requests on your application that appear
stuck ? If you are familiar with Java , you might want to take a threaddump
on Jmeter and see what its waiting on (also check jmeter.log for errors)

>since there is no error, can I assume, my app is able to take 120 samples?
In general , you can rarely assume this. You would need good assertions in
your test as well as an answer as to why your tests show 115 requests when
you expect 120.