jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I make different threads use different values?
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 21:06:12 GMT
hi
yes this is pretty much standard for Jmeter. You can use variables
${variableName} and you only need to setup how this variable gets
populated. The most common element used is CSV data set config - but there
are others too (read the component reference)

See -
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#CSV_Data_Set_Config
And you can google for tutorials
https://www.google.com/search?q=CSV+data+set+config+jmeter+tutorial&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Im curious why you are using an OS Sampler for the purpose of downloading
an image ? is the protocol not HTTP ?
regards
deepak