jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Erlewein <oli...@erlewein.net>
Subject JSR223 clarification
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 00:30:18 GMT
Hi all,

I wonder if someone can shed some light on this.

So, using Groovy JSR223 script that I load externally. The JMeter doco says
I need not worry about the Cache key as that is implicit with external
scripts. BUT I changed the script half way through the test and it
immediately had an effect on the test. That to me says the script is not
cached but loaded every time. Or is there some logic that looks for change?

Short question would be " do I need to set the Cache key when loading
external JSR223 Groovy scripts"?

Cheers Oliver