jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Terron Adolfo, ESD" <Adolfo.Ter...@audatexdatos.es>
Subject Using JMeter behind proxy with WPAD
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 09:42:05 GMT
Hi all,
I'm trying to configure JMeter to record a session. But I'm facing some problems since I'm
behind a proxy that's using a WPAD URL like http://wpad.domain.com/wpad.dat

Anyone of you as solved this issue?

TIA

Adolfo

"This e-mail, any associated files and the information contained in them are confidential
and is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error please
notify the originator and delete the email immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. E-mails to and from the company
are monitored for operational reasons and in accordance with lawful business practices. Any
opinions expressed are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the views
of the company. The company does not conclude contracts by email and all negotiations are
subject to contract. We make every effort to maintain our network free from computer viruses
but accept no responsibility for any viruses which might be transferred by this e-mail."