jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Frank Cazabon <frank.caza...@gmail.com>
Subject ASP.NET Login Problems
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2016 12:54:25 GMT
Hi,

I am using jmeter for the first time.  I am trying to test an ASP.NET
web site which has a log in process but the login is failing.  I have
followed the YouTube videos I have found on how to read the viewstate,
etc from the first response.

I have set a Regular Expression Extractor like this:

Ref Name: viewstate
Regular Expression: <input type="hidden" name="__VIEWSTATE"
id="__VIEWSTATE" value="(.+?)" />
Template: $1$

This apparently sets my viewstate variable to this:
__VIEWSTATE=%2FwEPDwULLTE3MDEwNDYzMDVkGAEFHl9fQ29udHJvbHNSZXF1aXJlUG9zdEJhY2tLZXlfXxYCBSljdGwwMCRDb250ZW50UGxhY2VIb2xkZXIxJEFTUHhSb3VuZFBhbmVsMQUpY3RsMDAkQ29udGVudFBsYWNlSG9sZGVyMSRBU1B4Um91bmRQYW5lbDPxv02mMpEvM3h4JrOXma9O+ibYCrtMlDcXO9rZXOw5EQ%3D%3D

The actual viewstate in the response data from the first request on the
web site is this:

value="/wEPDwULLTE3MDEwNDYzMDVkGAEFHl9fQ29udHJvbHNSZXF1aXJlUG9zdEJhY2tLZXlfXxYCBSljdGwwMCRDb250ZW50UGxhY2VIb2xkZXIxJEFTUHhSb3VuZFBhbmVsMQUpY3RsMDAkQ29udGVudFBsYWNlSG9sZGVyMSRBU1B4Um91bmRQYW5lbDPxv02mMpEvM3h4JrOXma9O+ibYCrtMlDcXO9rZXOw5EQ=="

The Post data on my login request is this:

POST data:
__EVENTVALIDATION=%2FwEdAARsMasKlSFEobllKbv2sSBzNkBWguBA4UP71lsiJzRdRDHhGgN8+b0NXIwV57LBLpP2hHJlkpzwe0+KH%2FI%2Fh8UVyNcqsV%2FqpyHlFfUhxtyPR3wDhwUVJvkJEE6lRhD+bUQ%3D&__VIEWSTATE=%2FwEPDwULLTE3MDEwNDYzMDVkGAEFHl9fQ29udHJvbHNSZXF1aXJlUG9zdEJhY2tLZXlfXxYCBSljdGwwMCRDb250ZW50UGxhY2VIb2xkZXIxJEFTUHhSb3VuZFBhbmVsMQUpY3RsMDAkQ29udGVudFBsYWNlSG9sZGVyMSRBU1B4Um91bmRQYW5lbDPxv02mMpEvM3h4JrOXma9O+ibYCrtMlDcXO9rZXOw5EQ%3D%3D&__VIEWSTATEGENERATOR=C2E....

The Response data for the login request has this error:

The state information is invalid for this page and might be corrupted.

[ViewStateException: Invalid viewstate.
     Port: *****
     Referer:
     ViewState:
/wEPDwULLTE3MDEwNDYzMDVkGAEFHl9fQ29udHJvbHNSZXF1aXJlUG9zdEJhY2tLZXlfXxYCBSljdGwwMCRDb250ZW50UGxhY2VIb2xkZXIxJEFTUHhSb3VuZFBhbmVsMQUpY3RsMDAkQ29udGVudFBsYWNlSG9sZGVyMSRBU1B4Um91bmRQYW5lbDPxv02mMpEvM3h4JrOXma9O

ibYCrtMlDcXO9rZXOw5EQ==]

Can anyone spot what I am doing wrong?

--

Frank.