jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Load testing of hybrid app.
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 13:16:49 GMT
Hi,

If the app uses HTTP or any supported protocol to communicate to its
server, then you can use jmeter to test the performance of the server
(through the api it exposes for the client apps). However, you won't be
able to test the actual performance of the client apps, only the response
times they will experience when making requests to the app server, in
various load scenarios.

Cheers,
Adrian