jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Path
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 17:36:51 GMT
The problem you are seeing is you are asking jmeter to use the value of a
variable named key ${key} - but JMeter cannot find a variable with that
name (And so it just sends ${key}
The question is where is this variable being defined? - And as before put
in a debug sampler + view results tree listener so that you can see whether
or not the variable is  getting set
(You also do not seem to be doping a POST if you are showing parameters in
the URL)