jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Separate User Processes?
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 16:42:09 GMT
Maybe I have misunderstood your question, but remember that each Java
process will allocate some memory and it stacks for each Java process you
create. Unless you have a huge amount of memory at your disposal, this is
not advisable.

Said that, you could repeat a command line, that executes a JMeter script
with only one user, as many times as the desired number of simulated users.
Log files must be unique and you'll have to process them after the test to
get a full view of all your processes.

In any case, Tokens are commonly set as Cookie parameters and a HTTP Cookie
Manager have to be added to your script.

If your token is validated as a Header Parameter maybe you'll have to add
its entry manually. Using the HTTP(S) Test Script Recorder to record all
steps will indicate this if it adds automatically an HTTP Authorization
Manager (I have experienced this when response header contains a Set-Token:
clause)

I hope I helped more then confused.