jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ahmad Alnafoosi <anafo...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Concurrent GB File PUTs causing Out of Memory
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2016 19:41:05 GMT
Hi
I was able to upload these files using curl successfully but I have not used Jersey.

Felix, Philippe
I verified up to 10 users doing PUT with 100MB files successfully with the patch you provided
and HTTPClient4 authentication concurrently (Default jmeter mem of 512M).

Now the GET is failing with GET at 20MB.  Can we have a fix for GET similar to the PUT?

thanks

Ahmad