jmeter-user mailing list archives

From vidhi vinchhi <vidhivi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Socket Closed Error during HTTP load test
Date Fri, 01 Jan 2016 04:59:27 GMT
Hi Himanshu,

Attached are jmeter logs.

I have one question. If socket closed issue is client side issue ( as
suggested above ) what could be its reason?
Can internet bandwidth be an issue? I have internet with 2mbps of speed and
512 kbps speed after 1 GB. So if all 1 GB are utilized, internet speed of
512 kbps can be an issue of limitation bandwidth?

Thanks,
Vidhi.