jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Peterse <pe...@peterse-uithuizen.com>
Subject Re: JMeter has slow loadtimes in case JSON results
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 11:16:52 GMT
Hello Sagar,

Thanks for your reaction.
When I run it in the non-gui the load times are similar to the gui.
I'm not sure what you mean with your second point. Running JMeter on the
server which you want to test? This is not a good idea. I always create
my load test on my local machine. The first test are also on this machine.

My example load test can be downloaded from: http://we.tl/qL5gsBmuR2
This test contains only a requests which is similar to the requests in
my own test, and has the same issues. Load times costs 500ms in stead of
less than 200ms.

Regards,
Peter