jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adolfo Luis Camberos <acambe...@pragmaconsultores.com>
Subject Perfmon Metrics Collector problems
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2015 15:40:47 GMT

Hello All,

   recently began using Perfmon Metrics collector.

At first everythings was perfect, but after I realized distorsions about the information I
was getting, when comparing with anothers sources of  monitoring.

It´s like the Perfmon Metrics Collector/ServerAgent at one point it gets stuck, or begin
to repeat information.-

By example, with this configuration, in the pj@gc  Perfmon Metrics Collector:

            - Metric to colect: CPU    Metric parameter: user

the following occurs:

      Activity                                                    Perfmon Metrics Collector
                               Others sources of monitoring

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.- A job is running in the server                Show use about 40%
                    Show use about 40%

2.- The job stop                                              Still show use about 40%
                                Show use about  5%

3.- Another job start                                    Still show use about 40%
                           Show use about 90%

Then, I restart completly JMeter with the Perfmon Metrics Collector and play start, then,
it works...

4.- The last job keep running                   Show use about 90%
               Show use about 90%

That sort of thing not always occur. The jmeter log don't show nothing in the period described.

I ´ve lost the Server Agent log. I´ve to see that, but maybe somebody knows why this occurs,
and can help me.

Thanks in advance!

Adolfo