jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Nitin <nitin.cool4urc...@gmail.com>
Subject Functional Testing with shared ThreadGroups
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2015 08:50:16 GMT
Hello Everyone,

We recently started evaluating JMeter and it's awesome.

We want to use it to for functional testing in which case we want to share
threadGroups across multiple test-plans.

Researching for a few hours now, couldn't figure out ways to save ONLY a
threadGroup and import it in another testPlan, such that changing/updating
the ThreadGroup should reflect in all plans using it.

Any pointers, please.

Thanks

--
Regards