jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cookies and Cache in Runtime Controller
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 20:48:56 GMT
Hi
Your plan doesnt look right. Do you not want the cookies that you set in
your Login transaction to be sent for T03?
Also I believe the Clear Cookie each iteration refers to a Thread Group
iteration - so it would not have any effect inside a Runtime Controller. If
you wanted to clear the cookies (or specific cookies) then you could do it
programattically

>And if it will clear will it clear at the start of Runtime controller or
end of Runtime controller?
Not sure - but if you are depending on either behavior then its probably a
problem with what you are trying to do