jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: only once sampler
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 17:02:52 GMT
Hi
I would think that the setup thread group is what you are looking for -
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#setUp_Thread_Group

However if you do want it in the same thread group , the easiest is
probably use an IF controller alongwith threadNum
<http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/functions.html#__threadNum> function (
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/functions.html) - i.e. check if thread
number is 1 then do something else dont.

If you want ever other thread to wait till this operation is done then use
a Synchronizing timer on the next request (with total number of threads
specified in the number of simulated users to group by field )