jmeter-user mailing list archives

From vidhi vinchhi <vidhivi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Socket Closed Error during HTTP load test
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2015 09:22:35 GMT
Hi Himanshu,

sorry the jmeter logs says below on clicking stop buttton.

2015/12/31 14:48:27 WARN  - jmeter.util.JMeterUtils: Interrupted in thread
Thread Group 1-51 java.lang.InterruptedException
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.invokeAndWait(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.invokeAndWait(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.SwingUtilities.invokeAndWait(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.jmeter.util.JMeterUtils.runSafe(JMeterUtils.java:1322)
at
org.apache.jmeter.visualizers.ViewResultsFullVisualizer.add(ViewResultsFullVisualizer.java:134)
at
org.apache.jmeter.reporters.ResultCollector.sendToVisualizer(ResultCollector.java:595)
at
org.apache.jmeter.reporters.ResultCollector.sampleOccurred(ResultCollector.java:571)
at
org.apache.jmeter.threads.ListenerNotifier.notifyListeners(ListenerNotifier.java:84)
at
org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.notifyListeners(JMeterThread.java:796)
at
org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.process_sampler(JMeterThread.java:456)
at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:261)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

For successfully finished threads, below is the line i can seein logs.