jmeter-user mailing list archives

From vidhi vinchhi <vidhivi...@gmail.com>
Subject Socket Closed Error during HTTP load test
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2015 05:20:45 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to perform load test for a website of my project.

I am trying with 50 users with ramp up period of 1 sec.

The isssue is that, after some time, my jmeter run stucks, and 6 yo 7
thread remains unfinished. if I press stop button, The "View Results Tree"
listener says

"Socket closed".

Can anybody help me to resolve this issue? Developer says every is set to
unlimited on server side, then why Jmeter is reporting socket closed, it
should report completed response with connection timeout. but it stucks.

Note: i have already implemented what is mentioned for

httpclient4.retrycount=1
hc.parameters.file=hc.parameters

http.connection.stalecheck$Boolean=true

But did not help.

Can anybody help to resolve this?I am using Jmeter 2.13.

Thanks,

Vidhi.