jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Bhadauria, Tarun Kumar" <tarun.kumar.bhadau...@zalando.de>
Subject Re: Backend Listener and reduced throughput
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 14:51:26 GMT
@Steven
Given that I run test in distributed mode, I was hoping that the controller
machine would push stats to influx db after it receives results from agents
pumping the load and this should not have any impact on test results, but
that does not seem to be the case here Or I missed something.

@UBIK
Where can I set Async Queue Size?

Thanks
Tarun K