jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Bhadauria, Tarun Kumar" <tarun.kumar.bhadau...@zalando.de>
Subject Re: Backend Listener and reduced throughput
Date Mon, 28 Dec 2015 12:41:28 GMT
On 16 December 2015 at 15:53, UBIK LOAD PACK Support <
support@ubikloadpack.com> wrote:

> As per my explanation in previous mail you can understand the impact

   - Network quality between JMeter and the InfluxDB or Graphite server

JMeter Client, InfluxDB, Graphite server all are on one machine. Test is
run in distributed mode.

   - Number of Samples that you track
>    - The queue size, if you test is at high throughput (no timer), then the
>    Async Queue Size will slow down compared to no using backend listener.

I want to track all samples, would there be a reason to not track all?
So if I have 12000 samples/sec then should Async Queue Size be set to
12000. Is that one on one co-relation?

   - Bear in mind also that Increasing Async Queue Size will increase
>    memory footprint

I will experiment with diff queue size and post result when I am back to
work next year.