jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Charles Lin (charlin)" <char...@cisco.com>
Subject adjust timeline graph display in Perfmon Listner
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 09:15:47 GMT
Hi,

Perfmon captured about 1 hour of server side metrics.   Only the first 20 minutes show interesting
data, so I want to limit the x-axis timeline to just show 0 (start of my jmeter script and
data capturing) to about 30-min mark.   I thought I could use the Start / End offset (sec)
config setting to adjust the displayed timeline, but it does not work.

How can I achieve this goal from within Perfmon, if that is at all possible?

Thank you
Charles

[cid:image001.jpg@01D12C9E.F89C41E0]