jmeter-user mailing list archives

From anishjp <anis...@gmail.com>
Subject Non HTTP response message: Connection refused: connect
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 15:35:54 GMT
Hi guys

I was running a simple xml request in JMeter to call one of the public
weather webservice and it complains about "Non HTTP response message:
Connection refused: connect". I ran the same request from SoapUI, running in
the same windows machine and it returns the result successfully. It doesn't
say anything in particular in the JMeter log file. What could be wrong, any
advice? I have attached the requests & results.

<http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/file/n5723539/XML_RPC_request.png>

<http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/file/n5723539/Result_-_Connection_refused.png>

<http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/file/n5723539/Soap_UI_request_%26_result.png>