jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Zyaad Gungapersad" <zyaad.gungaper...@prodigious.mu>
Subject Help to control test flow
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 05:55:49 GMT
Hello Guys,

I am currently setting up a test and I am having some issues to control the
test flow. Please refer to the below scenario to understand what I am trying
to achieve.

My test plan is as follows:

Thread Group

                Transaction Controller 1

                Transaction Controller 2

                Runtime Controller

                                Transaction Controller 3

                                Transaction Controller 4

                                Transaction Controller 5

                Transaction Controller 6

Controller 1 & 2 (Launch Application and Login) - should happen only once

Runtime Controller contains some transactions - this will iterate for a
duration of 1 hour

Controller 6 (Logout) - should happen only once

All samplers are found inside the controllers.

I want to run my test for the duration of 1 hour. The problem is when I set
1 hour for my thread group and 1 hour for my runtime controller, Transaction
Controller 6 does not get executed. It all depends where the test flow has
reached when duration hit 1 hour.

How can I make the test to stop (like gradual exiting) but executes the
remaining transactions when we hit the 1 hour mark before stopping the test
completely?

Is there a controller that will wait for the remaining transactions to
execute before stopping the test even if the duration has reached 1 hour?

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thank You

Kind Regards