jmeter-user mailing list archives

From UBIK LOAD PACK Support <supp...@ubikloadpack.com>
Subject Re: No longer see standard deviations in console output
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 22:13:54 GMT
Deviation can be obtained in other Listeners but not in Summary Report.
Have a look at :
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#listeners

See also:
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/realtime-results.html
http://www.ubik-ingenierie.com/blog/automatically-generating-nice-graphs-at-end-of-your-load-test-with-apache-jmeter-and-jmeter-plugins/

You should find what you are looking for.
Regards
@ubikloadpack