jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Bhadauria, Tarun Kumar" <tarun.kumar.bhadau...@zalando.de>
Subject Re: Setup Jmeter to run from EC2 and test external site
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 10:02:33 GMT
If connectivity to site is not an issue as pointed out at Steven. Then you
may use following doc which talks of setting up ssh tunnelling to run
JMeter distributed tests.

https://cloud.google.com/compute/docs/tutorials/how-to-configure-ssh-port-forwarding-set-up-load-testing-on-compute-engine/

Thanks
Tarun K