jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Johnson <ans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Socket Exception: Connection reset on ADFS server
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 15:18:01 GMT
Hi Waseem,
   My experience with ADFS was that it was very picky when it comes to
SSL.  I forget the exact reason, but it involved defaulting to TLS as ASFS
didn't support SSL re-negotiation or something like that.  You probably can
get by this using some of the java arguments for SSL:

https://blogs.oracle.com/java-platform-group/entry/diagnosing_tls_ssl_and_https

Good luck,

Anthony