jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Pierre BRAEMS -BTWIN VILLAGE LILLE- <pierre.bra...@decathlon.com>
Subject Re: Donation of a New Dashboard for JMeter : Questions and more
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 16:42:42 GMT
Hello,

I find this new feature very useful.

   - quick and clear overview of each run on the application
      - APDEX  allow us to have a quick idea of the performance of the
      application
      - APDEX is something simple and clear for our customer
   - every graphics are more user friendly
      - by being able to select the splot to display
      - by being able to zoom on the graphic
   - It will help us to be more efficient and relevant in our debriefing

Regards
--
Pierre Braems Ingenieur SI Btwin Village +33 7 61 36 88 49