jmeter-user mailing list archives

From o haya <oh...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: How to step through users in the HTTP Authorization Manager during test?
Date Sun, 15 Nov 2015 04:56:39 GMT

     From: Steven Swor <sworisbreathing@gmail.com>
 To: JMeter Users List <user@jmeter.apache.org>; o haya <ohaya@yahoo.com>
 Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2015 7:15 PM
 Subject: Re: How to step through users in the HTTP Authorization Manager during test?

Hi Jim,

The simplest way do do what you're asking is to use the CSV data set config (https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#CSV_Data_Set_Config).
-Steve

On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 8:18 AM, o haya <ohaya@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

Hi,

I have a test plan where I have an HTTP Request step where do a BASIC Digest authentication.
I've configured an Authorization Manager with a set of users (with usernames, passwords) and
I'd like to run a test where it authenticates the users in the set of users, rotating through
the set of users until the test is done.

How can I do that?

I had originally assumed that if I had the set of users in the Authorization Manager that
that would automatically do that, but it seems like it's only using the first user in the
Authorization Manager.

Thanks,
Jim