jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sushma Kattinti <Sushma.Katti...@vonagebusiness.com>
Subject Re: How to grep just one string from Response Data and save into .csv file
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 18:44:47 GMT

I am running this via Jmeter GUI itself for now. Once it works as
intended, I will push this .jmx file and run it via Blazemeter.

But for now what sample_variable I should be adding in
jmeter/user.properties.

I am a newbie and trying to explore, apologies if I raise any silly
questions.

Thanks,
Sushma