jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ankit Sethiya <ankit.seth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Different response time during test execution
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 22:02:19 GMT
Thank you for your reply.

Sure. I will keep Flood IO separate from this thread/group.

To your point above, yes I am adding 1 common response assertion for all
HTTP requests. But this is used to ignore response codes for sub samples.
Some third party JS, CSS responses in errors like 304, 302. Is this not a
good practice to use response assertion for all http req?

I also used response assertion for text verification such as "thank you for
your order". That's it.

thanks again.