jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing samples in JMeter listener
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 15:24:29 GMT
Hi
Did you check status codes in your access log ? are any of them 3xx i.e.
redirects ? Im assuming you dont have transaction controllers or embedded
resources or things like that in your plan
Other reasons is something (like a load balancer) in between retried a
request (some do based on configured timeouts)
Its still possible its a JMeter bug - but that would need you'd have to
identify the missing samples and see if this behavior repeats exactly or
random

regards
deepak