jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ranieri Mazili <ranier...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Split Aggregate Report by Loop Count
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2015 14:21:53 GMT
Hi Deepak,

thank for your help... We're almost there :)
Please, take a look at the image
http://s30.postimg.org/u7e2aqak1/jmeter_question.png
As you can see in the image above, the function
prev.setSampleLabel(String.valueOf(vars.get("loopCount")) + "-" +
prev.getSampleLabel()); doesn't change Transaction Controllers label.
Is there a way to make this BeanShell PostProcessor change Transaction
Controllers label too?
The other names are fine.

Thanks!
--