jmeter-user mailing list archives

From David Luu <manga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter test plan path on remote servers for distributed testing
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 23:15:21 GMT
Then is there a property/variable to query within JMeter to determine the
directory where the server instance was launched? And will/can this be
applicable to JMeter client/GUI launches vs server launch or will it be
different. Trying to use one codebase for path referencing that will work
in local and distributed mode without absolute paths.

I'm currently using this method to get JMeter script path:

org.apache.jmeter.services.FileServer.getFileServer().getBaseDir();