jmeter-user mailing list archives

From SanderW <san...@performancearchitecten.nl>
Subject Re: Missing samples in JMeter listener
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 05:29:42 GMT
You are right about the 3xx case. It depends if you redirect automatically in
JMeter.
The application I'm testing does not make use of re-directs. It is an API
application which is called upon with just HTTP GET requests.

I think I have an idea why I'm missing the requests. The ones missing are at
the end of the test.
In the thread group I'm using scheduler duration set to 1 hour. In the
SYSlog from NGINX the missing ones are the last ones.

I think JMeter already stopped and did not wait for the requests it did.
Is there a setting which avoids this when using duration?