Hello guys,

I need your help with an issue that I’ve encountered while recording a business process involving an upload action.

The Business process is as follows:

1.       Launch

3.       Click on Import to open a Java Applet

4.       Select File to upload

5.       Confirm the meta data and click on upload (which open a pop to show the progress of the upload)

6.       View File

7.       Logout

Note: For this application, the file is uploaded on another server.

Issue: While recording, I am getting an error message saying Error uploading file and the upload process does not continue.

Has someone encountered this issue before or can someone please advise?

Your help will be much appreciated. Thank You.

Kind Regards

EmailSig_Prodigious_Zyaad