jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to add delay between Loops?
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 15:07:12 GMT
On 7 September 2015 at 14:11, Pratapi Hemant Patel
<hemantsonu20@gmail.com> wrote:
> adding simply a constant timer will not serve the purpose as it introduces
> delay within each requests.

Timers are invoked before *all* samplers in scope, and are only
invoked before samplers.

> A workaround can be used
>
> Threadgroup
>>>req 1
>>>req 2
>>>req 3
>>>req 4
>>>req 5
>>>req 6
>>>Simple Controller
> dummy url)

You don't need the Simple Controller.

If you add the Timer as a child of a single sampler it will only be
invoked before that sampler.

Alternatively you can use the Test Sampler, which does not generate a
sample, but can pause the test.