jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Timers, and how they affect results?
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 14:21:50 GMT
Hi
assuming you are referring to the response time of each sampler (and not
throughput) - I do not see the behavior you are seeing
Jmeter does not include the delay in the sampler times . However Throughput
for e.g. in say Summary Report would include the delay in its calculation-
so youll need to specify what and how you are measuring the time