jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Aggregate Report and Total Throughput
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 14:24:10 GMT
Hi
if I remember correctly then the total considers the total elapsed time -
so it would include the delays within JMeter (timers or processing time for
preprocessors/post processors) - so it should always be lesser than the sum
since the individual rows dont include those times.
You can verify it by looking at the total time the test ran and then seeing
if the numbers match.
regards
deepak