jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to send unique data for each thread in jmeter
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 14:43:22 GMT
Hi
I have replied previously with a working CSV set
https://onedrive.live.com/?id=1BD02FE33F80B8AC!957&cid=1BD02FE33F80B8AC&group=0
- as far as I can tell you aren't configuring your CSV data set correctly -
you dont have variable names setup and JMeter does not derive the variable
names from the header as your comment implies

regards
deepak