jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Split Aggregate Report by Loop Count
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 19:18:56 GMT
Hi
images dont make it to the mailing list.

But in general the aggregation is based on the sampler name - so if you
vary the sampler name - you can achieve what you want.
So if you use something like __counter (
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/functions.html#__counter) you can get
ThreadGroup (Threads=10, Loop count=3)
+Test Action
++Beanshell Pre Processor name = ${__counter(TRUE,loopCount)}set ==>
initialize a counter and increment it every time
Generate the same number for different threads , but a new number every
time its called i.e. a new loop
+${loopCount} -Sampler1  ==> append it
+${loopCount} -Sampler2 ==> append it

Note that every time counter is run a new number will be created.
If you have fewer sampler it is an option
If you have many samplers you obviously dont want to go and specify this on
every sampler so you could do something like
ThreadGroup
+Test Action
++Beanshell Pre Processor name = ${__counter(TRUE,loopCount)}set
==>initiliase loop
+Sampler1
+Sampler2
+BeanShell PostProcessor
    prev.setSampleLabel(String.valueOf(vars.get("loopCount")) + "-" +
prev.getSampleLabel());

regards
deepak