jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Amit Kumar <amit.sr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to add delay between Loops?
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 13:07:39 GMT
Hi Nirdesh,

Thanks for the prompt reply.
I went through the JMeter documentation, but it says-

"If you want to have each thread pause for the same amount of time between
requests, use this timer."

As per my understanding the Constant Timer will add delay between threads
and not between loops. Please correct me if I am wrong.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Amit