jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shay Ginsbourg <sginsbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter error distribution
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 11:57:20 GMT
Thank you for your answers.

However, the Jmeter error distribution that I'd like to have is NOT the
errors rate (i.e. errors as a function of time period).

The error distribution that is actually required is per error type, as
follows.

For example:

HTTP 503 = 25% of the total number of errors
Connection timeout = 15%
etc.

Any ideas on producing the required distribution will be greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Shay

--
Sincerely,

@Shay_Ginsbourg
Regulatory & Testing Affairs Consultant

Ginsbourg.com providing cloud opensource website monitoring services.
Ginsbourg.com providing mobile web performance and load testing services.
Ginsbourg.com providing medical device software Validation, Verification &
Testing (VV&T) services.

WWW.GINSBOURG.COM <http://www.ginsbourg.com/> (since 2008)

Providing quality services to the appreciated contractors and customers:

* Applango * Arad Technologies * Astea Israel * BioControl Medical *
Biometrix * Blue Snap * Cognifit * DoItWise * Earlysense * Flometrica * GE
Healthcare * Given Imaging * Gixoo * Harel Insurance * Hera-Med *
Hewlett-Packard * IBM WorkLight * Idit Software Solutions * In-House *
Israeli Ministry of Finance * Israeli Standards Institute * Medimop Medical
Projects * Menora Insurance * Mentors Channel * Mominis * Ness Technologies
* ORAM International * Orpak * Partner-Orange * Peer39 * Pneumedicare *
RealCommerce * SafeCharge International * Shaker * Shefa Amirim *
Strauss-Water Tami4 * Tact-Matrix * TaKaDu * Tel-Aviv University *
Tescom-ONE * TesTeam QHR * Tuttnauer * Verix * Visionix * Visionsense *
West * WinBuyer * XMPie-Xerox * YCD Multimedia *

Providing Regulatory, Medical & Performance Testing services since 2008:

* IEC 62304 Medical Device Software Life Cycle * IEEE 829 Software Test
Documentation * ISO 14971 Medical Device Risk Management * FDA 21 CFR Part
11 Software Validation * CE Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC dossier *
IEC 60601-1:2005 3rd ED PEMS - Medical Electrical Equipment * End-to-end
verification, validation, and testing (VV&T) * FDA and CE submissions *
Open source free testing tools implementation * Functionality and
regression testing * Software Performance & Load testing (Apache JMeter, HP
LoadRunner, Soasta CloudTest) * Software Testing Advanced Automation *
Medical Software Verification & Validation * Medical Device Verification &
Validation * Medical Device Regulatory Submission * Organizational
Regulatory Qualification *

Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive

M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering
M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering

Mobile:  +972(0)54-6690915
Email: sginsbourg@gmail.com

Visit my personal page on LinkedIn at:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/shayginsbourg

[image: Shay Ginsbourg on about.me]

Shay Ginsbourg
about.me/shayginsbourg
  <http://about.me/shayginsbourg>Please consider your environmental
responsibility before printing this e-mail.