jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Bhadauria, Tarun Kumar" <tarun.kumar.bhadau...@zalando.de>
Subject Different parameter values in request name and the actual request
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 09:37:30 GMT
I have following test plan with two thread groups -

ThreadGroup_GetAccessToken > 10 users
ThreadGroup_VerifyTokenInfo > 100 users

ThreadGroup_VerifyToken Info receives accesstoken parameter from
ThreadGroup_GetAccessToken and reuses it in get request as in the following
image. I extract accesstoken using regx extractor and save it in parameter
using BeanShell PostProcessor

https://www.diigo.com/item/image/54h07/xbr1

Given that I run test from command line, I appended token number in the get
request of thread group ThreadGroup_VerifyTokenInfo, hence in case of a
failed request I know for which token the request failed.

I have two question -

   - Given that token is generated once in ThreadGroup_GetAccessToken and
   used more times in ThreadGroup_GetAccessToken what is the exact relation
   here? is it 1 as to 10? But I don't see such relation from test report as
   token is used more or less number of times in ThreadGroup_VerifyTokenInfo

   - Why is token number used in name of http request for
   ThreadGroup_VerifyTokenInfo and actual token used in get request are not
   same. Following image for one such test run -
   https://www.diigo.com/item/image/54h07/yva3