jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Bhadauria, Tarun Kumar" <tarun.kumar.bhadau...@zalando.de>
Subject Missing Request Data on Error Samples
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 10:02:59 GMT
I am using Jmeter 2.12 and execute test with following properties set -

-Jjmeter.save.saveservice.output_format=xml \
-Jjmeter.save.saveservice.response_data.on_error=true \

When there is a failure then I can see info under Response Data tab in View
Results in tree as - 500, 404 or any other error
but Request tab only shows "GET" with out more information.

For my test, GET request has more specific user information which I would
like to analyze to find out which GET requests caused 500 etc error.

I don't see any property like - Jjmeter.save.saveservice.request.on_error
and I don't want to save all the data as it would grow huge.
Did I miss any setting?

Thanks
Tarun K