jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Goel <deic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Requests per second, hit per second, transaction per second
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 08:20:39 GMT
Request per Second: No of request goes out from jmeter in a second

---Deepak----
Request are typically web pages, and request/sec is web pages/sec hitting
the server
---Deepak----

Hit Per Second: No of request reached to server in a second
http://jmeter-plugins.org/wiki/HitsPerSecond/

---Deepak----
Contains all the gif's in a  web page/sec and is typically higher than
request/sec
---Deepak----

Transaction per second: No of transaction(a request has been responded)
ended in a second.
http://jmeter-plugins.org/wiki/TransactionsPerSecond/

---Deepak----
Contains multiple web pages in a transaction/sec
---Deepak----

Hey

Namaskara~Nalama~Guten Tag~Bonjour

   --