jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Nirdesh Pachoriya <nirde...@cybage.com>
Subject RE: How to add delay between Loops?
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 12:59:41 GMT
You can use constant timer which can help you to introduce the delay.

Regards,
Nirdesh M Pachoriya
-----Original Message-----
From: Amit Kumar [mailto:amit.srpce@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 7, 2015 6:19 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: How to add delay between Loops?

Hello,

I want to perform load testing for an application with following scenario:

What I want to do is-

I want to schedule a load test for 10 mins (loop count = forever), but after each loop, I
need a pause of 10 secs. So, how to add pause between loops? Is it possible to do this in
JMeter?

My Thread Group setup is as follows:

*Thread Properties:*
Number of Threads: 100