jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Kirk Pepperdine <kirk.pepperd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stress Test and Load Test
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 03:33:44 GMT
Depends on what you are talking about. From the servers POV, during a load test you want to
focus on requests per unit time. You’d like to measures the rate at which the server can
clear those transactions as well as the duration of individual transactions.

Kind regards,
Kirk

> On Sep 22, 2015, at 5:04 AM, Dang Quoc Bao (FHO.FSB) <BaoDQ1@fsoft.com.vn> wrote:
>
> Dear all!
> In Stress Testing and Load Testing, we have 3 definitions. They are: Requests per second,
Hits per second, Transactions per second.
> I want to know:  "For each Stress Testing or Load Testing, what is the most suitable
definition within 3 above definitions in the report?"