jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Xueling Shu <x...@roadie.com>
Subject Re: How to only record failed samplers in a result file via command line?
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 14:55:11 GMT
Thanks Deepak. I am aware of that approach and configured View Result Tree that way. But what
I really like to see is a flag to play with for the command line purpose. That way we can
move the same test plan everywhere and run from the command line by specifying any result
file path there. But if the Listener way is the only option I will go with that.

Thank you.